AgPro for Growers and Graziers
Manage your farm and livestock, submit samples to an analytical laboratory, and connect to certified advisors to deliver precision advice tailored to your farm.
- Map your farm and fields
- Submit soil, sap, dry tissue, water, genomic and other samples to an analytical laboratory
- Receive and store your sample results and recommendations in a consistent format
- Optimal nutrient level advice tailored to your crop and growth stage.
- View nutrient and animal growth trendlines
- Build comparison reports to view your results across different fields or dates
- Monitor your farm with NDVI overlays, weather reports, and remote sensor data
- Keep your crop input records and animal health records for compliance reporting
- Connect with your advisor, or reach out to a new advisor on our platform
- Share your farm and sample data with your advisors and contractors, assisting them to deliver accurate and timely recommendations
- Request agronomy or animal health advice from qualified experts
Environmental and Safety Reporting
Managing climate change, water consumption, and soil sustainability are increasingly important for agricultural producers around the world, and many states and countries are adding new regulatory requirements.
Saving your farm and livestock data in AgPro gives you a single point of reference for retrieving your farm records.
Do you have a specific regulatory requirement for a government or industry body?
Please contact AgPro and we will provide further info about fulfilling your needs.
Data Ownership and Access
Controlling access to your farm data is critical to ongoing farm management.
Your relationship with farm managers, agronomists or agents may change over time; losing access to your farm data can lead to misunderstanding of the field and growing conditions and subpar farm management decisions.
AgPro explicitly identifies the ownership of sample data upon submission (either farm owner or agent), so you can be certain that you will be able to access and share your data in the future.
Owned by Farm
If the farm owner retains data ownership, you can share or revoke access to any third-party agent at any time.
Owned by agent
If the agent pays for and submits the sample, they retain data ownership. Farm owners can view their data, but cannot share with another agent without authorisation.
Providing access to a third-party agent allows them to view your sample and product history, allowing for informed decision-making with your farm management.